REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR STUDYING IN RUSSIA
1. Application form with a color photo pasted.
2. Color copy of passport (clearly readable pages containing the setting data, valid for at least 2 years from the start date of the entry student visa).
3. Medical report on the absence of contraindications to study, issued by an official health authority of the country of residence of the candidate.
4. Medical certificate of the absence of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) and AIDS disease, issued by an official health authority of the country of residence of the candidate.
5. Copy of education document (with original translation to Russian), legalized in the Ministry of foreign affairs of Afghanistan, including a list of studied subjects and marks on them (with translation).
For studying on educational programs of postgraduate education, one should provide further documents:
- a scientific essay on the topic of future research in Russian (1-2 pages of printed text) and a list of publications, if any.
Candidates with higher marks on the main subjects in their chosen specialty have a pre-emptive right of admission to the studying.
Copies of all documents (except the application form) must have a notarized translation into Russian.